Qualification:Any graduate/MCA/Diploma/Graphic designing course/Course of Fine Arts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Conceptualise designs according to size, type, and style.
- Seeks approvals of the ideas by submitting a rough layout of the designs.
- Should convey a message through designs
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing team and other required professionals.
- Should select the colour, text style, image, and layout with regards to the project.
- Include the changes recommended by clients or colleagues.
- Assess the designs to check errors before publishing the final design.
- Plan concepts by studying materials and information according to the requirement of the projects.
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Handles rejection
- Excellent graphic designing skills
- Should meet the deadlines