Experience:0 - 1 Year
Location:Ahmedabad/Rajkot (Work from home)
Vacancy for Junior React.js and Node.js Developer in Ahmedabad | Rajkot.
We are looking for (an) experienced React.js and Node.js developer(s) to grow with our development team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discussing user interface ideas and applications with the development team.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.