Vacancy for Senior Web Designer in Rajkot.
As a Senior Web Designer You’ll be fully responsible for leading the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces. You’ll also work closely with developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive, content managed, and database driven websites and project managers who will assist in making sure all projects are delivered smoothly.
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong
- skills in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma Sketch, InvisionApp, UXPin, or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Web Style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS
- Proven experience of performing all technical aspects of a front end build
- Highly proficient in building websites using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Understanding of Layout Principles
- Aesthetic Design Concepts
- After Effects: Well versed Motion Graphics and Animations
- Knowledge of Placement Graphics
- Great Typography
- Vectors playing using illustrator software
- Proven experience of building responsive websites (please provide examples)
- Knowledge of writing extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrative Graphics, Visual Troubleshooting and Wireframing tools
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Creative/Artistically minded
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence