Location:Preferable Rajkot / Anywhere in India
Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & Direct Reporting to CTO
- Strong knowledge on mobile app development cycle and design principles.
- Good understanding of Android and iOS design guidelines, SDK and excellent logical and programming skills.
- Knowledge and experience with UX/UI design skills. Familiarity with and excitement for Flutter Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart Programming Language.
- Knowledge on building flutter modules and flutter plug-ins or custom widgets.
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts and JAVA Swift concept for integration of Native library support in Flutter App.
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services (SOAP REST JSON GSON).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQLite, RealM).
- Be a good team player as well as leader.
- Take ownership of work assigned and code execution related aspects.
- Ability to think through problems and come up with creative and simplest solutions.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- The ability of creative ideas for Good execution.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to learn new things.
- Successfully published min 4 to 5 apps on Google Play and App Store.
- Knowledge of Kotlin would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the importance of good design.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, mobile architectures, trends and landscapes.
- Experience of the mobile development life cycle.