Qualification:BE / B.Tech / MCA / BCA
Location:Preferable Rajkot / Anywhere in India
Perks: 100% Job Guarantee on Successful Completion of Internship Tenure & Training Certificate
- Build and execute test plans/cases that test end-to-end functionality of front-end applications, middle, and back-end services across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
- Test systems at the user level manually using grey box testing.
- Detect, report, and track software defects and inconsistencies, provide support and documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with partner teams to understand customer usage patterns and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments.
- Help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies, always seeking to avoid defects or find them at the earliest stage possible.
- Client Communication.
- Drive complete ownership over every quality aspect of the software.
- Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of the quality of features
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to bring a fresh perspective to modern engineering practices and patterns
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact, communicate, present, and influence within multiple levels of the organization with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of professional software quality assurance best practices for the full software development life cycle and tools
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application