Location:Preferable Rajkot / Anywhere in India
Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & reporting to the CTO
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective Rest API.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Train Interns and guide your juniors.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience with AWS cloud platform.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or BitBucket.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.