Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & reporting to the CTO
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong
- skills in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma Sketch, InvisionApp, UXPin, or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Web Style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS
- Proven experience of performing all technical aspects of a front end build
- Highly proficient in building websites using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Understanding of Layout Principles
- Aesthetic Design Concepts
- After Effects: Well versed Motion Graphics and Animations
- Knowledge of Placement Graphics
- Great Typography
- Vectors playing using illustrator software
- Proven experience of building responsive websites (please provide examples)
- Knowledge of writing extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrative Graphics, Visual Troubleshooting and Wireframing tools
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Creative/Artistically minded
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence