Location:Preferable Rajkot / Anywhere in India
Perks: Output based unlimited growth plan
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Assist in managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube etc. adapting content to suit different channels
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Assist in monitoring, tracking, analysing and creating report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face.
- Understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform
- You need a lot of passion, outside and inside the box, a creative thinking and strategic mind to be smooth in this particular role.
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Sn eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- She ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation (not must)