Location:Ahmedabad/Rajkot (Work from home)
Vacancy for WordPress Developer in Ahmedabad | Rajkot
We require skilled WordPress Developers to develop and administer captivating and user friendly websites for our clients. These developers shall be responsible for the development of both, the front and the backend of websites (including implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Interacting and communicating with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Hosting – Be able to set up and manage shared hosting, at a minimum. Understand security needs, site speed requirements, and be prepared to give recommendations with a strong point of view.
- Database management – Know how to use phpMyAdmin to edit, import and delete data.
- UX Principles – Understand your target audience, their needs and how the user will flow through the site. Understand how to prioritize and categorize content, wayfinding elements, and how that impacts the architecture of the site.
- Organization – Know how to organize your workflow, project requirements, things you need from team members (strategy, specs, designs, answers to client questions)
- Research – How do you get answers to all of your UX questions, the questions the client (or account team) has asked you. How do you create that new functionality the project requires that you’ve never taken on before?
- Technical Competence
- A Learning/Growth Mindset
- Solid Planning Skills
- Testing and Receiving Feedback