Location:Preferable Rajkot / Anywhere in India
Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & Team Leading
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic).
- Manage On page and Offpage SEO Activities.
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Be a good team player as well as leader.
- Take ownership of work assigned.
- Excellent English writing and copywriting skills.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design and technical SEO.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Send your resume to[email protected]OR
Give a quick call on:+91 951 201 1177