Location:Preferable Rajkot / Anywhere in India
Perks: Opportunity to directly work with clients & reporting to the CTO
- Develop and administer captivating and user friendly websites for our clients.
- Develop and manage both, the front and the backend of websites including database and server integration.
- Build a customized WordPress theme, or modify an existing WordPress theme, to suit the needs of the main website.
- Proactively review WordPress components, widgets, and plug ins to keep all solutions at the cutting edge and maintain security.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases along with website content to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Monitoring and improving the performance of the live website.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Be a good team player.
- Take ownership of work assigned and code execution related aspects.
- Immediate Joining is an added advantage.
- Experience of 2 years in WordPress.
- Advance knowledge of Restful concepts.
- Be able to set up and manage shared hosting, at a minimum. Understand security needs, site speed requirements, and be prepared to give recommendations with a strong point of view.
- A Learning/Growth Mindset.
- Solid Planning Skills.
- Testing and Receiving Feedback.
- Proficient of Core PHP, OOPs and MySQL.
- Experience in Customization, WooCommerce.
- Proficient understanding of Git.